Did you know that Singapore Olympic champion Joseph Schooling is currently competing in the 17th FINA World Championships here in Duna Aréna, Budapest, Hungary?
“Made in Germany” ceramic tiles under the brand AGROB BUCHTAL play a central part in this impressive, striking architecture and the pools are in a class of their own.
In the interior of the building, there are:
1. Competition pool of 50 x 25 x 3 m
2. Warm-up pool of 50 x 25 x 2.20 / 2.80 m (two depths because of movable floor)
3. Diving pool of 25 x 22 x 5 m
4. Learners’ pool of 12.5 x 8 x 0.8 m.
In the outdoor area of the Duna Aréna, there are:
1. Pool of 50 x 25 x 2.25 m with roofing as weather protection
2. Pool of 25 x 21 x 2.20 m for short course competitions and training.
In addition, Agrob Buchtal tiles were used in the following area: approx. 2,000 m² of series ChromaPlural for the walls of changing rooms /corridors and approx. 6,000 m² of the series Quantum with grid profile for the pool surrounds.